Yet Another Way to Multitask: Solevation Brings You Better Looking Feet!

Solevation Shower Mat Review
I'm all about the morning multi-tasking. In the shower I'm slathering things on, letting them work while I slather on other items... I swear that I'm doing the work of a shower twice as long as the one I'm taking! One job that I haven't managed to multitask yet is foot care. You know what I'm talking about... Bending over with some crazy little foot file to prevent the dry and crusty heels you hate? And you really do need to spend at least a couple of minutes doing it or why did you even bother? And let's face it, if you're like me in the winter you don't really bother.

Solevation Mat
Solevation is my answer to multitasking my foot filing! I can't believe no one thought of this sooner. It is a shower mat with 2 rough surfaces. One side is a tightly knit loofah, and the other is a rougher sandy surface. The idea is that you put it in your shower and simply shuffle, spin and scuff your feet against it while doing your "normal" shower activities. The Solevation will help get rid of the dry crusties, though if you have a lot of them it might take a few showers.

I found that the sand side was definitely best for the rougher bits of my heels, and the loofah was great on the sides of my feet. I didn't do anything very special when using the mat (other than spin around some and shuffle my feet while rinsing my hair and in between shaving my legs), so I wasn't expecting much. I was wrong! After just my first shower my feet were noticeably softer and better looking. No more dry crusties!

To care for the Solevation you simply rinse it off and hang it on the shower wall to dry off. It seems to really attract hair (especially long hair like mine), but if you hold it up and direct water on to it, the hair will rinse off very easily. A Solevation is meant to last about 9-12 months.

The Solevation is $28, and you can buy it in stores in Canada. In the US you can order from their website using PayPal.
Solevation

2 comments

  1. OMG I need this! This is very convenient, it will definitely maintain the softness of your feet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always heard it is better to moisturize (at light with socks on) than it is to file dead skin. I found using a foot moisturizer, after three days, left me feet in spectacular condition.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...