My New Favorite Facial Cleansing Cloths for Oily Skin: Olay Daily Facials Daily Clean 4-in-1 Water Activated Cleansing Cloth Review

I partnered with Olay on this post but all thoughts and opinions are my own

Olay Daily Facials Review

I know what you're thinking. "Really, do we need yet another face wipe? Are they even any good?" While I go in and out of love with most facial wipes, these ones are different! With most makeup wipes, you are simply wiping your face, and hope that all of your makeup is removed. I promise you that your face gets just as clean (actually, I thought mine was cleaner), but you'll save a bit of time with fewer steps. Instead of needed my cleanser, an eye makeup remover and an exfoliator each time I wash my face, I only need the cloth. It even leaves Olay conditioners on your skin after rinsing, so my face doesn't feel tight and uncomfortable after washing.


Olay Daily Facials Review

The first thing to notice is that the Daily Facials are actually fairly large. They are dry, you just wet them and the textured wipe lathers up really well. The picture here actually doesn't do it justice, some of the lather was dripping down the back of my hand by the time I had my camera ready! You just scrub your face with the wipe, and it removes absolutely everything. You can even see that it took off my waterproof mascara and liner! Since the wipe has a little bit of texture, it helps to remove all of the makeup and dirt from the skin. I like to rinse off the wipe and then use it again to help rinse off my face as well. After using the daily facial, my skin is super smooth and clean! I'm mostly using these wipes in the middle of the afternoon. They're perfect for removing makeup before working out or swimming. I admit that I usually clean my face, apply sunscreen, and then spend the rest of the day without makeup #nomakeuprequired. The Daily Facials don't dry out my face at all! My skin feels a bit hydrated, so I don't even need to apply a moisturizer.


Olay Daily Facials Review

Olay Daily Facials come in a plastic case, but refill boxes are available (those refills have 2 cases worth of wipes). Daily Facials come in two types, one for normal/oily skin and the other for normal skin. I have tried both, but with my combination skin I haven't noticed that one works better than the other. Because all of the cleanser is within the towelette, these are absolutely perfect for on the go! They'll save a ton of space in your TSA 3-1-1 bag, or can easily be included in your gym bag.

For more information, go here to learn about Daily Facials!


1 comment

  1. I love Olay Daily Facials and have used them for many years now. They're a great option for travel because you can easily carry them dry in a baggy and not have to worry about a liquid cleanser counting against your TSA liquid allotment if you fly. I think they're also a good middle option between a cleansing wipe, which may remove surface stuff, but doesn't do much more real cleansing, and a cream or liquid cleanser.

    Because I feel bad about the waste involved, I usually rinse the wipe and hang it to dry and use it again the next day with my regular cleanser before I throw it away.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...