Changes....

I hope you like the new look! I was kinda bored of the teal/green color, hence the new layout and banner. New decade of life (today was the big 3-0), new fun features for the blog!

Yesterday I added the list of my current favorite products (look to the left below the blog roll), and today I'm very happy to have an even bigger announcement!

I've become a member of The Beauty Blog Network! Started by Elke, a well known professional makeup artist, The Beauty Blog Network is an extensive network of blogs that cover every aspect of beauty, and sometimes band together for projects such as their recent cancer fundraiser. Many of my favorite blogs such as All Lacquered Up, Beauty Blabber and The Makeup Bag are members of this network, so I'm honored to be their newest member!

Notice the Splendicity button there as well, when the official launch comes I'll let you know more about that as well!

2 comments

  1. I love the new look and I'm so glad you're a part of the Beauty Blog Network. You're an excellent addition. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on becoming a member of the Beauty Blog Network! You deserve to be in such great company :-)
    Love the new-look site too!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...