MAC Paint Pot

With one of the new recent collections (they're releasing them so fast I can't keep the items straight any more), MAC released a new product, called a Paint Pot.

The paint pot is a great new product! It comes in a little jar, and has a consistency that is just a tad lighter than lipstick, it's a thick cream. It is very pigmented, and only a small amount gives you perfect coverage. The paint pot applies pretty easily to the skin with a brush or your fingertip, similar to a cream eyeshadow. It blends easily, in a way that is more similar to powder shadow. And, best of all, the Paint Pot is long lasting and looks fantastic. Really. Elke thought so too!

What more can a girl ask for? More colors! I hope a new Paint Pot is included in each new MAC collection!

MAC Paint Pot

2 comments

  1. Hi! I love the paint pots. I own four of them.-porche

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been lusting after these for a while! I have a few of the previous generation Paints and I've always hated the tube. The jar is vast improvement!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...