Bond No. 9's New York Fling

With all of the heavy cranberry and cinnamon scents wafting around this time of year, I really wanted to try out a lighter scent for this week's Bond Monday. I think I definitely picked the correct scent for that this week, I loved the fresh, clean scent of New York Fling. It was a perfect break from all of the Holiday Scents, and you can bet that I'll be turning to this scent over and over this spring!

In the bottle I get whiffs of Clementine and Basil with a bit of Cardamom, and with wear I still smell mostly the Clementine and Basil but the Freesia and a bit of the Amber come out as well. Overall this is a clean, fresh scent! I got a ton of compliments on it, and I think that the Bond counter at Saks in South Coast Plaza can expect a mini-rush on New York Fling!

Top Notes: Bergamot, Clementine, Cardamom

Middle Notes: Peony, Basil, Muguet, Freesia

Base Notes: Musk, Sandalwood, Cedarwood, Jasmine Absolute, Amber



Bond's Bon-Bon Box Gift Set
If you're in need of a last minute gift idea for a fashionista or glamour girl, don't forget Bond's Bon-Bon Boxes! There are 2 collections, each of which come with 16 different fragrances! You have until December 21st to order from Saks.com for Christmas delivery, so you still have a few days!


Bond No. 9

No comments

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...