Neutrogena's Wave Power-Cleanser & Deep Clean Foaming Pads


I recently posted about this product when it came out, and I have since had a chance to try it out. If you see it in your store, you will need to buy yourself one! I love this little machine!

The small machine comes with 14 pads similar to a smooth Buff-Puff, with cleanser infused into them. The entire machine fits perfectly in to the palm of your hand, it is small and ergonomically correct. Simply place one of the little pads onto the round flat spot (it's held in place by velcro), and press the switch! Using this machine to me is like using a Sonic Care Toothbrush- there are little vibrations that you can feel, but you aren't sure it's doing anything. I had to really fight the urge to scrub my face and let the machine do the work. I move it over my face slowly for about 3-5 minutes, and the cleanser in the pad creates a very light foam. It rinses off quickly and easily, and then you realize that your face is incredibly smooth!

The machine is very gentle, and you could probably even use this every day. I do think that the recommended twice a day might be too much. So far I've been using it every other morning in the shower (it is water resistant), and I've had great results! I have had no redness or irritation, and I have had quite a few comments on how great my skin looks! I used it recently before I went to meet Max Factor's Celebrity Makeup Artist Jake Bailey (more about that in many posts soon) and even he commented to me on how smooth my skin felt! This is a man who does the makeup of a huge number of celebrities (Kyra Sedgwick, Paris Hilton, etc) and he was impressed!

I know that I'll be stocking up on more little pads to continue using this machine. I highly recommend you try this, the results I got were just fantastic!

17 comments

  1. Wow Ive GOTTA get one! How much do they cost!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this product and found a coupon for it on this site: www.smallmystery.com
    Click on the "offer you can't refuse" button.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got one today at target and it was $12.00. Soooo cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got one at target today and it was $12.00. Soooo cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got this little machine at Target and I love it. It gently massages your cheecks and leaves them smooth and clean!!! I got mine for 11.00 bucks.. So cheap. mine came with a coupon with 2 dollars off more pads for it. It feels soo good and there are all kinds of colors of them. Mine is pink!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I returned my wave back where I purchased it. I thought it was a waste of my $14. It vibrated my hand. What was the purpose of this gadget? I could of just used the pads to cleanse my face.

    ReplyDelete
  7. there's a $3.00 coupon to print out for signing up at neutrogena.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw this product and read reviews...bought it and fell in love with it! i've told all my friends and even strangers who are second guessing buying the product. this is one of my number one must haves!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I bought this yesterday, And all my pimples cleared up! My skin was also super smooth after I used it! Must buy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I purchased this product today, and i love it! it leaves my skin feeling amazing. I sell Mary Kay, so I want to keep using my cleaner, so i just wash off the pads...put my own cleanser on them, and it works great! Im thinking that you can also buy those round cosmetic cotton pads, and they should stick right on there. So if you have a certain kind of cleanser that does well for you...You can still use it with the Wave. I 100% recommend this product!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's on sale at Longs right now!!!! For only 10 bucks

    ReplyDelete
  12. I absolutley LOVE this product. I just purchased it about two weeks ago, and everybody at work tells me they love my skin, as do I. I've also been noticing that I have a clear complextion, and the smootest skin ever. I 100% recommend this product for anyone who wants clearer, softer, smoother, and more beautiful skin.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Has anyone with mild-moderate acne/acne-prone skin tried this? If so, how has it worked for you?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just bought one yesterday and was very impressed. I have used many skin care products, ranging from $7.00- $45.00, as well as prescription, and have mild to heavy cystic acne, as well as scars from past acne.

    Recently I have been breaking out very bad, and was considering going to get microdermabraision, but was worried becasue my skin is so sensative and it is about $100.00 a session. I also considered buying an at home kit, but again, worry with the sensativity of my skin. I saw the wave in Target, for $12.00 (w/ battery!) and used it for the first time last night. My skin did feel softer and this morning I noticed many of my acne prone areas were not as red. It is gentle and the vibrations resemble that of an at home microderm.

    I think this is a great product for the price and will continue to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. loveit love it love it love it buy one asap amazing is all I can say

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love my little machine but i need to get some more pads as i cannot get any refills anywhere...anyone please tell me if i can get more in Australia???? if not where...please

    ReplyDelete
  17. In the US they're available online on Amazon, I'm not sure about Australia though.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...