A Contest and Review: Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes

Tarte Mascara Review, Lashes, Volume, Length, Lights, Camera, Lashes
I'm a big Tarte fan. This brand is somewhat small, meaning they have a smaller product line of products that just seem to work. They have great lip and cheek stains, fantastic foundations, great pigmented eye shadows, I really could go on and on. One thing about this company is that they have a great way to find Tarte Sale on their blog.

So, I am a bit surprised that it took me this long to review Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes. I guess I've been secretly hoarding it? It made it's way into my regular makeup stash a long time ago, and when Tarte offered one up as a giveaway on my site I knew I had to finally review it.

Tarte Mascara Review, Lashes, Volume, Length, Lights, Camera, Lashes
Lights, Camera, Lashes is billed as a mascara for volumizing, lengthening and maintaining curl in your lashes. I found that it's easy to apply and with a little extra wiggle back and forth my lashes really do develop an insane amount of volume with this mascara! (Truly, the pictures don't do my lashes justice, there is a lot more volume)

At the end of the day I did have some loss of curl (though, this was a 16 hour day, I was still going strong at 12 hours), I still had great length and volume. The mascara did not smudge or flake off and was very easily removed with my basic facial cleanser or eye makeup remover. Definitely a mascara I can recommend!




Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes

3 comments

  1. awesome contest. I signed up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome contest! I'm a fellow tarte lover (the cheek stains, the new lip stains, and eyeshadow palettes...). My #1 favorite mascara is their Lash Hugger-I've actually never tried lights, cameras, lashes...so thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...