Estée Lauder's Wild Storm

Estée Lauder Wild Storm, Nail Polish, Lacquer, Swatch, Spring 2010, Pure Color Nail Lacquer
Part of Estée Lauder's Wild Violet Collection (for Spring 2011, yes, already available, it seems too soon!), this nail polish is a pretty pewter color. The picture above is pretty representative of how it looks about 95% of the time, and while it seems to hint at some shimmer you really have to look really hard to see any at all, it is basically a creme. The color is very well pigmented, I got full coverage with 2 light coats or 1 heavy coat of polish. I usually get about 5 or 6 days of wear from an Estée Lauder, pretty good considering how much I usually put my nails through!

I do think that dark greys will be everywhere on nails this spring, of course spurred on by Black Pearl, which is sure to sell out soon. I bought Black Pearl a few days ago, I'll compare the two soon!

Estée Lauder Pure Color Nail Lacquer in Wild Storm

No comments

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...