Frais Towelettes: A Portable Spa in a Packet

Frais towelettes review
I love the towelettes that are available now, whether they come from the drug store or department store. Unfortunately, not all towelettes are created equal. Some are much too small, some barely clean anything off of my face, leave a strange residue behind or smell gross. These towelettes have none of those issues.

The Frais towelettes are a bit bigger than usual (8x7.5 inches), have a light fresh scent, and clean everything easily and quickly. When I say everything, I mean these towelettes will even take off waterproof mascara! They're perfect for travel (I think leaving one in my 3-1-1 bag is a great idea), my diaper bag, in my purse, or just to use at home.

Frais Towelettes

No comments

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...