Katy Perry and OPI Team Up!

OPI, Katy Perry, Nail Polish Collection
Katy Perry is definitely a tad bit zany and loves to have fun with her looks (she's not at the meat dress level, but definitely not the typical star). You may have noticed that she likes to mix it up with her nails as well, and it is getting to the point that at every outing the paps want to see her nails too (hence, there are a million pictures of her posing like this on the internet). So, it makes sense that she would team up with OPI to release a collection of her own.

Katy's collection is hitting stores this month (I've heard it is already popping up in some locations, though it certainly isn't easy to find quite yet). I'm lucky enough to have it already, so I'll be sharing pictures of the colors over the next few weeks.

Included in the collection (left to right in the image above):
Black Shatter: This will be in both Katy's collection and the Serena Williams OPI collaboration (if you want to check it out head over to All Lacquered Up, I wasn't interested in the yellow-green so didn't ask for it to be sent to me.) Black Shatter is meant to be worn over any polish. Apply it over dry polish. The shatter dries almost immediately into a layer of black matte shattered polish.


Teenage Dream: Pink Glitter

The One That Got Away: A deep berry with amazing same color flecks of glitter. It looks boring in the bottle, so I didn't take individual pictures of this bottle, but it's my manicure as I'm typing this and I love it. I want OPI to make a whole collection of colors just like this one.


• Last Friday Night: Blue Glitter


Not Like the Movies: OPI calls this a "sultry silver", though it looks anything but in the bottle.

I've already started swatching and manicure pics will be popping up soon, so watch for them! I've used only The One That Got Away so far, but for me it really is amazing. The flecked glitter, oh my. I want more!
OPI Nail Polish

4 comments

  1. Can't wait to see your swatches and nail photos of these. My 10-year old Niece is crazy about Katy Perry, so I will have to pick up some of these polishes for her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually think Katy Perry is the perfect spokesperson for OPI! She definitely has the funky colorful look about her!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...