OPI Not Like the Movies

OPI Not Like the Movies, Katy Perry, Nail Polish, swatch
This is definitely the most unique of the Katy Perry Nail Polishes. Described by OPI as a "sultry silver" I found this polish to be quite the chameleon. It is actually a very sheer polish (I have 4 coats on in these pictures and it is still not opaque, see my visible nail line?) and each coat changes the color a bit. More coats will make the polish more silver, but when it is more translucent the polish actually reminds me of a gas spill. The sheen of colors and how they change as you move around your hand is really pretty. You can see it in the inset above, which is 1 layer of Not Like the Movies over Black Onyx.

This polish is part of the Katy Perry Collection
OPI Nail Polish

No comments

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...