Too Faced's Romantic Eye Palette

Too Faced's Romantic Eye Palette
Have you seen the new eye palette from Too Faced? As part of their Spring 2011 collection they will be releasing this new eye palette (click the image above to enlarge). I must admit that I've become somewhat obsessed with the Too Faced Naked Eye Kit. The kit never leaves my vanity top and I find myself reaching for it day after day. I think this Romantic Eye Palette is likely my next version of that, only less neutral.

Too Faced's Romantic Eye Palette

4 comments

  1. I'd love to get a palette from Too Faced and this seems like a good palette to start off using this brand. So far all I have is the Too Faced Shadow Insurance but I am loving the colors in this palette.

    Charlene xxxx
    danceofthegods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good.

    http://miss-lv.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got the Natural Eye palette recently but I'm not too sure about this one, the colors seem a bit too soft for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought my best friend the Too Faced Naked palette for Christmas and she loves it! I've been tempted to buy it for myself as well... and maybe this new Romantic Eye palette too, if it's as good as it looks in the photo. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...