Make Up For Ever's HD Microfinish Cream Blush

Make Up For Ever's HD Microfinish Cream Blush
I'm a big fan of cream blushes already. Why? Generally if well blended, a cream blush can create the perfect glowing blush that looks natural and lasts for hours. This blush does that and does it better than other cream blushes that I've tried. Because it has this microfinish, the blending seems to result in a more natural glow than other cream blushes. I've used it under my foundation for a glowing look or over foundation for a natural blush look.

The blush is very pigmented, so you only need a very small amount to create the look you want. I did find that the pump is touchy, and you need to be very careful because it is easy to dispense a lot more blush than you need. I applied the smallest amount out that I could on to the back of my hand and then from there used my finger tips to apply it to my cheek. You'll need to work fairly quickly because the blush seems to set after about a minute. It will last all day easily!

Make Up For Ever's HD Microfinish Cream Blush

3 comments

  1. After this week you have really got me ready to try out some of the MUFE HD products. Thanks for the reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks awesome! I really want to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love their Microfinish powder, so I'm excited to try this! My skin is so dry and flaky right now.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...