Formal Looks: Olivia Wilde Golden Globes 2011

Updo, formal look, make up, wedding hair
Olivia Wilde Golden Globes 2011
I think that Olivia Wilde's makeup looked great at the Golden Globes. Her hair was a bit too casual for such a blingy dress... but that's just me.

Celebrity makeup artist Spencer Barnes created Olivia's makeup for NARS.

Face
• Sheer Glow Foundation
• PRO-PRIME Multi Protect Primer With SPF
• Copacabana Illuminator (you could also try Copacabana Multiple)
• Amour Blush

Eyes
• PRO-PRIME Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
• Nouveau Monde Duo Eyeshadow
• Hollywoodland Soft Touch Shadow Pencil
• Mambo Eyeliner Pencil
• Larger Than Life Lengthening Mascara

Lips
• Fantasia Lipliner Pencil
• Madere Pure Matte Lipstick
• Frivolous Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil


NARS Cosmetics

Photo: Courtesy of NARS

2 comments

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...