Make Up For Ever's Unretouched Ads

Make Up For Ever Advertising unretouched, original, advertisement, ad campaign
Have you seen this ad yet in a magazine? It's currently out and making quite the splash! Why? Not because cult brand MUFE is finally advertising (yeah! They'll get the recognition they deserve, I've loved all of their products that I've tried so far). Really, it's because that picture has not been photoshopped. That's right, no retouching there!

Read on to see the model's face close up.


Click the image above to enlarge.

Yes, it is still a model (with her fantastic genes and complexion). She is young and she is in great lighting with a professional photographer. Both were hand picked for this ad, so they're the "cream of the crop" so to speak. She looks amazing. But I love that if you really look closely, even she has some undereye issues and a few smile lines! But her makeup.... still flawless despite no photoshop. I find that pretty amazing.

Make Up For Ever
Not Retouched

I've received samples of the product featured in this ad in the past. I loved it.

5 comments

  1. Omg amazing! My respect for the brand has been always high but now its gone way higher! They are so amazing.

    Enter my giveaway:
    http://danceofthegods.blogspot.com/2011/03/giveaway-100-followers.html

    Charlene xxxx
    A Cosmetic Affair

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow. Go MUFE! She's definitely gorgeous, but it's nice to see that degree of "normalcy"... can't help but wonder to what extend did they photoshop beforehand?

    Or any other makeup company, for that matter? (Such as mascara advertisements featuring models who are wearing lash inserts... that bothers the heck out of me).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That is a great ad campaign! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also use MUFE, and love all that I have used. They are really advertising that their products TRUELY (sp) stand up to their claims. Kudos to them and their very SMART ADVERTISING!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...