MAC Chanman Shadow Duos: Pretty Colors from those Crazy Mineralize Shadows

mac chanman mineralize eye shadow duo review swatch
Yes, these have been out for a bit. But, I'm at the mercy of both the Michigan sun (which may or may not decide to show itself) in addition to a 13 month old who likes to skip naps. So, it took a while to get a good time to take pics.

I never really know what to make of these mineralize shadows. They're obviously so, so, so insanely pretty in the packaging. But, they can change a bit when applied depending on the blend of colors. That can be good or it can be bad, some of us like a lot of consistency.

Anyways, I am usually drawn to the lighter mineralize shadows, but this time around I was really (really) falling for some of the darker ones (OMG, the purple in Pink Union!). I've been reaching for these pretty often when doing my makeup.

Read on to see swatches.

mac chanman mineralize eye shadow duo review swatch pink union

mac chanman mineralize eye shadow duo review swatch pink union


mac chanman mineralize eye shadow duo review swatch love cycle

mac chanman mineralize eye shadow duo review swatch love cycle
I'm not usually a blue shadow girl and I was a bit concerned about how you'd get 2 blues to look good and not like you were stuck in the 1980's. Over at Glitter, Gloss, Garbage you can see an amazing eye of the day with MAC Love Cycle, and look! It looks amazing! And modern!


mac chanman mineralize eye shadow duo review swatch supersweet super sweet

mac chanman mineralize eye shadow duo review swatch super sweet supersweet


MAC Cosmetics

1 comment

  1. I bought Loce Cycle after having it tried on me at the local event held due to the launch of Shop Shop Cook Cook (and 5 other collections, Chen Man included). I love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...