The Favorite Products of Beauty Experts: Celeste Hilling from Skin Authority

The Favorite Products of Beauty Experts: Celeste Hilling from Skin Authority

Being a CEO of a globally growing company, mom of an active teen and a community volunteer means that my product routines need to be highly effective in a small number of steps.

There are some products I can't travel without! I always carry my bag on, so travel sizes are a must. I love my Go! Gorgeous Mini Kit (1) because it has a complete a.m./p.m skin care routine in 4 easy travel size tubes. I also always have a travel size of Moroccan Oil (2) to keep my hair smooth and shining.

When at home, I can’t start my day without my two “must have” skin care products, Skin Authority Super C Serum (3) and Wrinkle Reversing Serum (4). Each product is a 2 in 1 so i get a collagen boost for firming, growth factors repair photoaging, and even out my skin tone for an amazing glow!

I am already in full swing for spring! I like tortoise hair accessories (5) to allow for side swept braids or french pony tails. I lean more toward coral lips (6) for spring. For face, I always change my foundation each season. For spring, I like to go light by using a tinted moisturizer (instead of foundation) and rely on bronzing powder (7) to give me a natural sun-kissed look. Finally, I start applying Skin Authority Sunless Tanner (8) 2 times weekly for a natural body glow.



Celeste Hilling is the CEO of Skin Authority, a skin care company that has been receiving a lot of hype recently in the media. (And from what I've heard, it's for a good reason!) Celeste helps to formulate the Skin Authority products (if you could do that with a great company you'd definitely be customizing them to be your faves too!) and she also hosts YouTube’s Beauty Workout Channel.


Skin Authority

Note: I picked the bronzer and the lippie to be featured here. That is MAC's Bronzing Powder and the lippie is Bobbie Brown's Sweet Nectar, and amazing pinky coral that works for many skin tones.

No comments

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...