The Beauty Spotlight Team's Weekend Beauty Reads


TANEJA'S BRIDE - Are you as attracted by cute as I am? How about cute and beautiful with Wet n Wild's spring highlighters?

PRIME BEAUTY - is welcoming Spring with a rosy glow courtesy of the Pixi Beauty Hello Rose Set!

PHYRRA - Have you heard of Glossier? My 5 favorite products might make you crave some.

PERILOUSLY PALE - I demystify the new Marc Jacob Beauty Liquid Lip Cremes and I know you're going to want some.

PAMMY BLOGS BEAUTY - Learn more about Jay Manuel Beauty and enter to win some beauties.

LOLA'S SECRET BEAUTY BLOG - Learn what a beauty blogger empties in a month.

NEVER SAY DIE BEAUTY - We all want skincare protection so read about MyChelle's newest and enter my giveaway to win one.

JUSTINA'S GEMS - hair loss? I'm sharing what helped me after my child's birth. Learn how Darshana helps.

BLUSHING NOIR - Ever wonder what Binge Masking is? Get to town on the newest ways to mask.

BEAUTY INFO ZONE - Natural bath and body products are coming into their own and Good Earth Beauty creates some of the best. There's even a giveaway to help you learn first hand.

15 MINUTE BEAUTY - Maybelline Strobing Liquid are the newest highlighters you can find. See which is right for you.

No comments

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...