Cover Girl Professional Curved Brush

Cover Girl Professional Curved Brush
I'm obsessed with mascara. I am not at all loyal to any brand, formulation, and very rarely will buy the same mascara more than once. So, I'm going to start reviewing all of the ones I've used the last few years here. I like to buy new mascara every 2-3 months, and my goal is long, lush lashes that are almost false in appearance. Which means that I have completely unrealistic expectations.

Cover Girl's Professional Mascara with the curved brush does provide great coverage with minimal clumping, and quite a bit of volumizing as well. I had problems with staying power however, and found that people were often asking me in the afternoon if I was tired. It wasn't me- my mascara was flaking off onto my lower lid area. As well, the time I had spent curling my lashes was wasted, by lunch my lashes were straight again. This was not a repeat purchase.

No comments

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...