Kiehl's Cryste Marine Firming Eye Treatment


While I'm only 29, and I haven't yet begun to have problems with aging (thanks Mom!), I have started to look around lately for a great eye cream. The crazy hours I keep at work as well as my allergies, have ensured that my eye area is darker and perpetually with circles.

According to Kiehl's, this eye treatment contains something called "Criste Marine, an unusual botanical found aside the Mediterranean Sea, as well as Padina Pavonica, this cream improves firmness and elasticity in the eye area; visibly softens the look of lines and helps minimize under-eye dark circles while refreshing and hydrating skin." Now, this description makes me somewhat nervous, since I have no clue what either of these ingredients are. I start to flash back to medical school, when we learned about the layers of the dermis and epidermis, and I try to imagine what Criste Marine is, how exactly does it firm this area? Is it absorbed? Or is it just a moisturizer? Hmmmm. . . .

I received a sample of the Cryste Marine Firming Eye Treatment at my local Kiehl's store, and so far I think it is a decent eye cream. It has a very thick consistency, and hydrates the area nicely. I can use it under my makeup without any application problems, and the area does seem to feel a little firmer immediately after application. But, I'm not sure yet that this is my "holy grail" of eye creams, so I'm going to keep looking for now.

Kiehl's Cryste Marine Firming Eye Treatment

No comments

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...