Kiehl's Rare-Earth Face Masque


With my oily-combination skin, I sometimes feel the need to purge my pores of grossness, if you know what I mean. In the past this has meant anything from those Biore nose strips stuck all over my face (literally, using 1 box at a time!) to the Borghese Fango Mud Mask (In high school I somehow found a travel size at my local Meijer, the equivalent of a Super Wal-Mart, this tube was treasured and used only prior to school dances), to more recently my choice of the Kiehl's Rare-Earth Face Masque.

This white thin mud-like mask comes in a little 4.2 ounce bottle for $16, which doesn't sound like much but which actually goes a very long way. I put a light coat over my T-Zone about once a week, and leave it until it dries. As I wash it off, it feels a little rough, almost like I'm using a scrub. Afterwards, my face seems to glow, and I feel as though I have cleaned out quite a bit of my built-up dirt.

>Kiehl's Rare-Earth Face Masque

2 comments

  1. Mmmm, I'll have to try this! Nice website :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am really going to have to give this a try!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...