Pureology Hydrate Shampoo & Conditioner

Pureology Hydrate ShampooI'm crazy about my hair. I spend a lot of money on it every month to get highlights and cuts, I have a huge collection of hair styling products, and I am willing to spend a LOT of money on shampoo and conditioner. A few years ago, when I moved to California from Michigan a few years ago my hair and scalp took a giant turn for the worst-- they were suddenly dry, my hair had turned to straw and my scalp was a itchy, flaky mess. Thank goodness I met my stylist, Shannon. Out of a huge store with about 20 brands of shampoo and conditioner, she chose this one for me, and I've been loyally buying it ever since!
Pureology has formulated their Hydrate line especially for color treated hair, the products provide hydration to the hair and scalp, and boy can you tell! The shampoo is used just like any other shampoo, but they conditioner is meant to go also on your scalp! While on, you can feel it tingling as it works. It works best if left on for a few minutes. The result is soft, healthy hair, a much more comfortable scalp and highlights that look better longer!
The combination is somewhat expensive, I buy it at Pure Beauty every summer during their shampoo sale for half price, a 64 ounce bottle of each lasts me a year.

Update- 6/18/2007 Pure Beauty's Yearly Pint Sale is on now, but sadly the Pureology products are NOT included this year. The SA explained to me that Pure Beauty is under new ownership, and the entire sale almost did not take place, and the selection is much more limited this year.

As well, Pureology is no longer a small brand based in my town, Irvine CA. They've been bought out by L'Oreal. While it appears that there may be some changes to the listed ingredients, knowing the quality products that L'Oreal puts out each year, I don't see this as an issue.


Pureology Hydrate Shampoo & Conditioner

4 comments

  1. I love these products, too! They have a great product called TextureTwist that works wonders for me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may have to try this one!!! Now I use BedHead Dumb Blonde...I like it but am always up for something new!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is Pureology safe while pregnant? I noticed the ingredient "benzyl salicylate" and wasn't sure if that was a no-no ingredient. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hair products don't matter while pregnant.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...