Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

As you can tell, I have a bit of a nail polish "obsession" (according to my dear husband). Along with taking care of my nails, I also try to take very good care of my cuticles. The biggest part of this is most definitely moisture!

One of my favorite cuticle products is one that I discovered by accident about 7 or 8 years ago, when I still lived in Michigan. At the time, Burt's Bees was rolling out nation-wide, and it was still pretty hard to find in the Midwest. I remember walking into a gift shop on Main Street in Ann Arbor, and finding a small display of Burt's Bees. I was so excited to finally see this brand I had been reading so much about, I knew I had to buy something! The display was small, pretty much only some carroty (is that a word even?) lotion, a waxy chapstick and the cuticle butter. Given my attraction to all things citrus, this was the obvious winner.

I love this product! It comes in a little tin, making it incredibly easy to carry with you everywhere. It is waxy, but has a pleasant lemonade smell, and when a small amount is applied to your cuticle area your body heat will melt the product, making it very easy to rub in. I find that this product is really great to use after washing your hands, it really seals the moisture in. The main downside is that due to it's waxy nature, this can build up on your nail surface, dulling your mani. However, it is easily washed off with simple soap and water.

Luckily for all of us, Burt's Bees is much easier to find these days! Pick one up for your purse today!
Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

1 comment

  1. What I dont like about these products is the tin. Opening the tin spoils my painted nail tips. I prefer screw-top jars instead.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...