Flirt Squeeze Me Lip gloss

I've mentioned in the past how much I love lip gloss. The fact that I've only had this blog since January and already have reviewed 8 different lip glosses should give you some idea of the level of my obsession with lip gloss. Back in my NYX Lipgloss review I enumerated the requirements for a "holy grail" lipgloss.

1. Color: Lately I seem to be buying a lot of lipglosses that are basically clear once on the lips, which truthfully is rarely my intention. If I wanted clear, I would buy clear. Here, I have #13, Radical Raspberry, which is pretty well represented by the picture here. This is a pretty pink color with shimmer. It is well pigmented with just the right amount of sheerness, allowing my lip color to show through, and it is beautiful! This gloss definitely passes the color test!

2. Portability: Pretty much any lip gloss in a tube with either a wand or an agled tip passes this test, so check!

3. Good Taste/Smell: This gloss is really yummy! It is very fruity and sweet, it did take a bit to really identify what the taste is, I finally have decided that it's that red apple flavor that Bath and Body Works had a lotion of about 10 years ago while I was in high school. It's a very sweet, red apple flavor that smells and tastes great, it's all I can do not to lick it off!

4. Non-Sticky: Yeah, it's not sticky.

5. Hydrating: Yup, pretty hydrating!

I find myself reaching for this lip gloss over and over througout the day, over the other 15 glosses in my purse (really, there are 15 there, I counted them yesterday!)- Flirt is available only at Kohls, and believe me, it's well worth the trip!


Flirt Squeeze Me Lip Gloss

No comments

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...