Neutrogena Healthy Skin Glow Sheer Foundation Review

Neutrogena healthy skin glow sheer foundation reviewNeutrogena's new Healthy Skin Glow is a foundation that is meant to provide sheer coverage while at the same time providing SPF 30 and even antioxidants!

This is a pretty decent foundation if you are looking for a sheer foundation. There are only 5 shades, but the coverage is so sheer that I think you shouldn't have any problems finding a shade that works for you.

It blends very easily, looks very natural, and does improve skin imperfections despite being so sheer. I think of this as a step below Benefit Some Kinda Gorgeous in terms of the coverage provided. The wear was great, I still noticed a difference in my skintone at the end of the day, something that I can't say about my SKG that seems to wear off by 5 pm.

I will say that I don't think I applied anywhere near enough product to allow the sunscreen included to really work, so I wouldn't rely on this as my primary sunscreen.

The best thing about this product may just be the price, it's a steal at $10-13 a pop, so try it out!
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Glow Sheer Foundation

1 comment

  1. [...]15 Minute Beauty Fanatic checks out Neutrogena’s Glow Sheer Foundation[...]

    *hi christine! hope you've had a nice weekend so far!*

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...