Olay Deep Hydration Regenerating Cream

One of Olay's more hydrating Regenerist products is the Olay Deep Hydration Regenerating Cream. Per Olay's Website:
Olay Regenerist Deep Hydration Regenerating Cream uses our exclusive amino-peptide complex, which combines vitamin E, pro-vitamin B5 and Olay moisture in a rich, non-greasy formula.

So, this is a moisturizer with the Amino-Peptides (which we have discussed in the past, as a "good thing" to quote Martha), which includes more vitamins and is hydrating.

So, how is it? I love this stuff! I think this was my favorite lotion of the Olay Regenerist products that I tried. This comes in a huge bottle (50 mL is a lot!) and it has this great top that releases exactly 1 use with a single pump. The lotion is thick but not difficult to spread in a thin, even coat over your face. It feels incredibly silky (due primarily to the silicones in the formula, see the ingredient list below), and you can just feel it sinking into your skin as you apply it. The lotion does have a perfume smell, but this one is not the same EA 5th Avenue smell that the other products have, it's a little lighter and with more of a floral note. The smell is nice, but not very long lasting (which I love).

For me, this was the Regenerist product that was the best match with my skin tone. It was hydrating and non-greasy without being overly hydrating (I have combination skin), but also didn't leave my skin feeling dry and tight. With a few days of use my skin felt very soft and smooth and I just glowed!

Ingredients:
Water
Cyclopentasiloxane (a silicone, used as a skin emollient)
Glycerin (humecant)
Niacinamide (deriviative of Vitamin B3)
Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer (listed as an adjuvant in Google searches, I'm not sure what this means)
Dimethicone (a silicone)
Dimethicone Crosspolymer (more silicone)
Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Panthenol, PEG-10 Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Palmitoyl Pentapepide-3, Sucrose Polycottonseedate, Stearyl Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide, BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Allantoin, Carnosine, Disodium EDTA, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, PEG-100 Stearate, Alumina, Citric Acid, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Yellow 5, Red 40. Vitamin B3, Pro-Vitamin B5, Vitamin E, Amino-Peptide, Green Tea.


Olay Deep Hydration Regenerating Cream

3 comments

  1. This is also something that I will have to try out. Due to midwest winters, I really need a moisturizer to help balance out my combination skin.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad of your blogs on the olay regenerist product. this is a product that i have wanted to try but have had doubts cause of lack of info, now however i feel much more confident about the product and will definitely consider to purchase in the future. great blog regardless. sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope I can win the Olay product! I have an interview tomorrow morning but I still come to check your site! I bought my mom the cleanser you posted about in hopes of being able to test it out myself too, maybe I'll do the same with this cream as well :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...