Olay Regenerist UV Defense Regenerating Lotion- SPF 15

Anyone who is really into anti-aging will tell you that the first product you need is a sunscreen. Hands down, it is the single product that has the most data supporting it in the anti-aging literature. If you ask a dermatologist what you need, they will tell you sunscreen. It should be worn everyday, no matter what you have planned.

I've worn it every day for the past 10 years (trained well by my mom), even on those days that I know I'll be driving to work in the dark and staying there for the next 30 hours.

My mom wears sunscreen and avoids the sun, and she truly looks about 10 years younger than her tan-crazy friends! (Yes mom, you do, so don't bother commenting about how you don't!)

While sunscreen is included in a huge number of beauty products such as moisturizer, foundation, powder and lipbalm, I believe that many of these products are inappropriate sources of your daily sunscreen. Moisturizer or a specific suncreen product are great, I think anything in a foundation or other cosmetic will be applied so sparingly that any SPF added should just be ignored (the only exception to this rule is lipbalm, that one counts).

Lucky for us, Olay has given us our peptides and sunscreen in a light moisturizer that is perfect for everyday! Even better, there is Vitamin C included (which is a great anti-oxidant), just as an added bonus!

This is a great daily moisturizer. It feels very soothing on the skin, very silky and hydrating. It sinks in quickly, leaving your skin perfectly prepped for makeup.

If you haven't picked a daily morning moisturizer, definitely check this one out, it just might turn out to be your holy grail!
Olay Regenerist UV Defense Regenerating Lotion- SPF 15

2 comments

  1. I actually have this product! I've been using it for a few months now, I think it's best applied right after you wash your face when your hands and face are still damp (it seems to absorb better for some reason). It's very light and leaves a subtle sunscreen smell which I've come to enjoy :) The only thing is I can only use a tiny amount in the morning because my face looks shiny by the end of the day if I put too much on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always struggling between anti aging ingredients, which are often drying, and really moisturizing ingredients, which often don't have sunscreens. This Olay product sounds like a good one to try, thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...