PCA Skin Anti-Redness Serum

No matter our skin type, ethnicity or other skin issues, there is one universal problem that we will all suffer from at one point or another– Redness.

Well, have no fear, because PCA Skin is here to fix our problems with their new Anti-Redness Serum. I have to say that this stuff really works. According to PCA skin, this is for "reduction of redness in those with persistent flushing, sensitive or rosacea-prone skin conditions and over-exposure to UV rays."

To help test out as many redness scenarios as possible, PCA sent samples to me and my mom! My redness is primarily just around my nose with occasional irritation across my cheeks. I also tested out the serum after an eyebrow waxing. My mom on the other hand does have rosacea with some redness across her cheeks, though I do have to say that with her current prescriptions she has only a small amount of stubborn redness that doesn't want to go away.

Initially, I was applying this serum in the morning with my moisturizer, and I didn't think it was doing a thing. Really. Then, suddenly one morning I realized that I hadn't applied concealer around my nose in about a week. I tried stopping the serum the next day, and the redness returned. Needless to say, I'm back to applying it everyday.

This serum was even more impressive for me after a recent trip to an ULTA opening (love that store), where I got a free eyebrow waxing. It wasn't something that I had planned on doing that morning, and when I arrived home about half an hour later I found my brow was still very red and inflammed despite the soothing lotion used by the salon. I had an appointment to rush off to, so I made a desparate grab for the PCA Anti-Redness Serum. I smeared it across the red areas and brushed my teeth. By the time I was swishing and spitting the redness was completely gone! If you ever experience redness after waxing I strongly suggest you pick up a bottle of this serum!

As for her experience with the product, my mom has experienced some improvements in the redness from her rosacea. She has really enjoyed using the serum, and loves the feeling of the serum on her skin.

So, what exactly is this stuff? It's a very pleasant milky white liquid, with a faint herbal smell. It quickly and fully absorbs into skin, leaving no shine or residue behind. A little bit of this serum goes a long way, so that 1 ounce bottle you buy will likely be well worth the money!

Key Ingredients:
• Aldavine: Brown and Red Algae blend, helps to decrease capillary leakage
• Capparenols: From capers, helps to inhibit inflammation
• Bisabolol: From Chamomile, anti-inflammatory and a humectant/occlusive to help with moisture
• Pro-Vitamin B5: Anti-inflammatory
• Sodium PCA: described by the company as one of the skin's own humectants to help with moisture retention


No comments

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...