Bond No. 9's Saks Fifth Avenue for Her

This fall Bond No. 9 and Saks Fifth Avenue made history. Saks became the first specialty store to commission a perfumery to design a scent, and they chose Bond No. 9 (which I think was a great move, especially after smelling the amazing results). Two scents were created and I've really enjoyed wearing them both.

The Saks Fifth Avenue for Her is a classic gardenia eau de parfum, which means that I will automatically love it, as I love all gardenia scents. What makes this one different from others is the addition of jasmine and vanilla. When I wear this fragrance I initially smell mostly the gardenia, but that soon blends into more of a jasmine scent on me. I love the combination of the jasmine with the gardenia, it strikes me as a very fresh, contemporary take on a classic floral scent.

Top Notes:
• Jasmine
• Tuberose

Middle Note:
• Gardenia

Base Notes:
• Vetiver
• Vanilla


The scent is available in both a black and white bottle (to match the new Saks logo) and in the superstar flacon (seen here). You can purchase the fragrance at Saks Fifth Avenue and Bond No. 9

1 comment

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...