UDPP-- Is it a Rip Off???

See that magical purple wand? That is Urban Decay's Primer Potion, a holy grail product that I use everyday on my eyelids before eyeshadow. I love this stuff so much that it was one of the first products I wrote about (that post is 2/1/07, I started on 1/27/07).

I've heard rumors of huge amounts of product left over in the wand. A friend on Makeup Alley told me to remove the ring at the top (it helps to remove excess from the wand), this would allow the wand to reach in much further and I'd get a lot more product! Well, over at Clumps of Mascara they discovered a much more efficient way to get at that product! I'm simply amazed at these pictures, and you can bet that it won't be long before I take both of the wands I have upstairs (my current and it's backup) and do this exact same thing.

The Primer Potion was worth the price to me before, but knowing that I'll now have a huge increase in the product I can use makes me very happy!

4 comments

  1. holy crap!! I CANNOT believe what that leaves behind. I just bought my first tube and when it seems "empty" I'm totally doing that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's unbelievable how much product gets wasted. It isn't really a "Rip Off" per se because Urban Decay is still giving you product but they just really need better packaging so you can utilize what is in there without cutting the damn thing open.

    -Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just bought this product after reading your reviews. It REALLY does work and is completely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post is unbelievable!

    I just cut my tube open and dug out about 95% of the product. The wand is terrible and UD really should go back to packaging R&D on this one.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...