Bond No. 9's Andy Warhol Union Square



I was incredibly excited to try out the new Andy Warhol Union Square, and I can tell you that when my little sample vial arrived in the mail last week I was practically tearing the envelope open with my teeth! My love for Bond No. 9, white florals and most especially for Bond's Andy Warhol Silver Factory made my expectations for this fragrance very high. I have to say that I was not disappointed.

In the bottle and on me, this is most definitely a white floral lover's dream fragrance! The Lily of the Valley is very nicely balanced by the Green Stem, while the Musk keeps it from being too overwhelming. Once I have the fragrance on, the Freesia comes out quite a bit more making the most prominent notes the Freesia and the Lily of the Valley. The Musk is still apparent, keeping the whole scent balanced nicely.

Top Notes: Lily of the Valley, Green Stem
Middle Notes: Sweet Blue Freesia, White Birchwood
Base Notes: Amber, Silver-Cloud Musk Accord

I felt very spring-like wearing this fragrance. It is perfect for those first days of spring, when the snow is melting and you have seen the first of the spring flowers breaking through the ground!

Bond No. 9.com

No comments

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...