La Mer Hand Treatment: The Little Indulgence that I'm Loving!

I know that it is an incredibly frivolous indulgence, but I'm really enjoying using La Mer's hand treatment creme.

I love pulling out the little tube and seeing La Mer on the tube.

I love that it smells almost exactly like the face cream.

You need just a small amount of this cream (about the size of a baby pea) to cover both hands. It sinks in very well, though a very faint greasiness is left behind so I tend to apply it only to the backs of my hands. My hands are left soft and supple for hours! It even survives the surgical strength soap I use at work.

And yes, it is incredibly expensive. I know there are cheaper hand creams that work great. But, sometimes a girl just needs to be pampered!

La Mer Hand Treatment

2 comments

  1. I have a hard time justifying the cost of LaMer or Natura Bisse, no matter how much I want to use them. So, I splurge and use their hand creams. They smell great and my hands feel divine. As long as I can afford to pay my bills, I feel like it is the one indulgence I can afford myself. Don't you just love being a girl?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you also review the Australian hand cream "jurlique"? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...