Lancôme's New Mascara, Oscillation!

Lancome mascara, lancome oscillation, new mascaraCheck out the newest mascara from Lancôme! It appears to have a brush similar to many of my current favorites (like Lancôme's Definicils High Definition and Cover Girl's Lash Blast).

But, what really sets it apart it, of course, oscillation! Believe it or not, the brush oscillates 7,000 times a minute and is said to provide a 360 degree application of mascara around each lash.

I love the idea of a 360 application, though I admit something moving that quickly next to my eyes is a bit nerve-wracking. What do you think, could you try it out? I think I'll be picking it up as soon as the mascara is released!

Lancôme

1 comment

  1. I'm really curious about this, but I don't think I'm willing to spend the 30+ dollars for it. Hopefully covergirl or someone like that is working on a knock off version for like 8 bucks.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...