Fast Pedi Tip: Use a Ped Egg!

ped egg, fast pedicure, pedi
ped egg, fast pedicure, pediIf you're like me you try to pay attention to your feet all summer long, but this usually consists of just a few hits with a pumice stone once or twice a week. While I try to be consistent.... I really am just not. You can sometimes tell by my feet. While they don't look dry and scaly that often, they pretty much always feel rougher than I would like. And those razor things that are meant to get rid of dry skin? Well, they just scare me.

So, I've been watching with interest all of the on-line reviews that have popped up on some of my favorite beauty blogs for the Ped Egg. It seriously looks like a hand held cheese grater. I was afraid. But, I had heard that it was great and didn't hurt. I couldn't hunt one down near me (I seriously seem to be surrounded by empty Ped Egg displays in all of my local drugstores), so when Ped Egg e-mailed me and asked me to try it out I was pretty excited to avoid the whole ordering on-line thing!

So, how is it?

It works, it's fast and it does not hurt! Do not be afraid.

A few swipes over my heel took off any dryness, it took all of 30 seconds and it even caught the dead skin in the Ped Egg (careful how you hold it, it might spill out!) so it was mess free. My heels now looked and felt perfect, easy peasy!

Ped Egg

6 comments

  1. I'm glad to hear that it works. I got mine two weeks ago and haven't been able to use it yet. I'll make the time tonight and then share my experience.

    A story I thought I'd share: My 6 year-old kept asking me if she could use the PedEgg. I asked her why would she want to. And she said because the commercial said it's for daughters too. I laughed to myself and explained to her why it wasn't for her even though she's my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shall be trying this as I suffer from hard skin on the soles of my feet. And if it is painless then more the reason for why I am interested. Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi again,

    I used my Ped Egg tonight, and I am THRILLED to see how smooth and soft my feet are. I was concerned about the thick calloused cracks on my heels. I got a salon pedicure a week ago but the cracks were still there.

    My heels look perfect! I am so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the info! I will definitely try this

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yeah, I love this! It makes my feet look great. Also, the sanding paper that you attach to the egg is good at smoothing it out in the end. Here's an example of when an As Seen on TV item actually does what it's supposed to do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought I was going easy and managed to cut not one but both feet. Its back to the pumice stone for me!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...