Ralph Lauren's Notorious

sniffer, review, perfume, fragrance
Ralph Lauren, Fragrance, perfume, notorious, RL, polo, review
Ralph Lauren's newest fragrance has been described to me as a Spicy Oriental, Modern Glamour and even as a Chocolate Scent. While the chocolate note isn't very prominent on me (in fact, it isn't even chocolate at all, but is a flower named Chocolate Cosmos), I do think that the other two descriptions are accurate. This is probably better described as a spicy floral on me.

Initially the Pink Peppercorn and Black Currant are the most prominent notes, but the dry down (about twenty minutes or so) quickly gives way to the Bergamot, Peonies and a touch of the Chocolate Cosmos. Much later you can smell the patchouli a bit more and the bergamot less.

Top Notes: Black Currant, Spicy Pink Peppercorn and Italian Bergamot
Mid Notes: Chocolate Cosmos, White Frost Peonies, Fiery Carnation
Base Notes: Patchouli Musk, Vanilla, Orris

Overall this is definitely a glamorous scent, and I know that I'm going to be using this one often for years to come.

Ralph Lauren Notorious

2 comments

  1. ooo i love this perfume! but have yet to get it lol.. soon soon..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a chance to try this at Ulta. I really like it. Have you tried Red Door Shimmer by Elizabeth Arden yet? I love it:)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...