Neutrogena's Rapid Clear Cleanser

Neutrogena Rapid Clear Cleanser review
During my recent cross country move I was having some skin issues. I'm not sure if it was just sitting in the car for three days on end, washing my face in a different Holiday Inn everynight, but by the end of our drive my skin was a disaster. I was oily, had dry flaky patches and my face had more clogged pores than I've had at any time since high school. I was running out of face wash as well, so I decided that it was time for a shakeup. I decided I would address the clogged pores with my cleanser and concentrate on increasing my exfoliation to help with the flakes.

Anyways, I hightailed it to the Meijer beauty section once I arrived here in the midwest. (Meijer is like a Super Walmart, but owned by a family in Grand Rapids Michigan. They're open 24/7 except Christmas and they sell everything. I missed them in California!) After perusing the options, I settled on this cleanser from Neutrogena. I love the brand and the idea of an oil control cleanser (without the added acne fighters that dry me out) was perfect.

Overall I really loved this cleanser. Honestly, it does smell just a bit medicinal. It's pretty thick and creates a nice lather. It is perfect for pairing with my Clarisonic since the cleanser stays put on the bristles and doesn't wash away too easily. The cleanser overall does a great job, cleaning away makeup quickly and easily (though keep it away from your eyes, it will sting and it doesn't really remove mascara). The cleanser didn't overly dry my skin and I had no irritation. Within just a day or two my skin was looking better and my pores were clearer.

This is definitely a cleanser I would buy again!

Neutrogena's Rapid Clear Cleanser

3 comments

  1. You know, sometimes your skin just needs a change. Nice to hear big box stores have high quality, effective products. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review! Neutrogena saves me from breakouts, I love their products!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swear by most Neutrogena products. Have you tried Philosophy's Microdelivery Peel? My skin is still very oily and I love this stuff though it may be a little strong for those with more delicate complexions.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...