Behind the Scenes with Elizabeth Arden's Red Door Fragrance


Have you seen the new Elizabeth Arden ads for the Red Door Anniversary? I love how the model looks both before and after she passes through the Red Door and I couldn't wait to find out more about her looks.

Here's a quick peek behind the scenes....


Before passing through the door, the model had a very natural look that I thought had a subtle emphasis on her eyes which I loved. After she is definitely more glam with amazing red lips. Neither look is over done and I thought really struck the perfect balance.

Before:
Color Intrigue Eyeshadow Duo in Autumn Leaves was applied over the lids, with Smoky Eyes Powder Pencil in Espresso along the lash line. The lashes were then coated with Ceramide Mascara in Black/Brown.

For a natural look, her lips were lined with Color Intrigue Lip Pencil in Taupe and then finished off with High Shine Lipgloss in Honey Glaze.

After:
Color Intrigue Eyeshadow in Sparkle and Smoky Eyes Powder Pencil in Smoky Black were used to create a neutral eye that did have a strong lash line. Ceramide Lash Extending Mascara in Black was used to complete the eye.

The dramatic red lip was created using Color Intrigue Effects Lipstick in Poppy Cream over Lip Definer in True Red.


Elizabeth Arden

5 comments

  1. I've noticed the ad and the renewed campaign! Totally agree that the model looks great, but it's still not enough to attract me to a perfume as staid looking as Red Door. I think the bottle could use a redesign as well. Great post and thanks for the info on the model's look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am wearing Red Door since a year... this is wonderful fragrance. I love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What I want to know is where to get the gorgeously updated trench coat she is wearing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this blog and i love Elizabeth ardens products. They're my fav's.. I hope you don't mind that i added you to my fav sites. I would like if you could leave my a comment with your views on my site as im new to blogging.

    Cheers
    laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. who is this model?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...