Unofficial MUFE Week: I Check Out the Make Up For Ever HD Products

MUFE, Make Up For Ever, Forever, HD, Foundation, concealer, primer, powder, review
I said a few weeks ago that I'd be reviewing a lot more Make Up For Ever products soon, and I'm finally getting around to it. I've declared this unofficial MUFE week, and I'll be reviewing a different product each day! Overall I have to say that I'm definitely a new MUFE fan, and I can see why the brand has been getting raves for so long.

I thought we'd start off today with the HD Primer, because where better to start than the first step of your makeup?

Make Up For Ever HD Primer is a bit different than other primers. Mostly because it doesn't really feel like one. It is a very light lotion that I swear dries nearly immediately upon application. The lotion seems to sink into skin and once dried you can not tell it is on your skin.

Well, you can tell once you apply foundation over it. It works with every brand, every formulation of foundation you could imagine. The foundation will glide over your skin and I swear that blending is not only cut in half, but pores vanish and imperfections disappear more easily.

Not only does it make foundation go on more easily, but it keeps it on longer and looking perfect all day long. I love that this primer basically disappears completely into skin after application- no silicone mess to deal with!

I tried the primer out in the clear version, but it does come in 6 different "color correcting" versions, which would be helpful if you're fighting redness for example.

Make Up For Ever

5 comments

  1. Oh I can't wait to read your reviews!! MUFE is becoming one of my favorite brands

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I will give this a try. I love a great primer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried this yet... You make it sound tempting though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you think this will work on someone who has hypersensitive skin? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...