Philosophy's Hope in a Tinted Moisturizer: Finally a Tinted Moisturizer with Sunscreen and Anti-Aging!

Philosophy's Hope in a Tinted Moisturizer, review
Now that I'm a new mommy, I've been looking for ways to pare down my morning routine. Or at least inject a little beauty into the days that I can barely brush my teeth.

Combining my foundation and moisturizer seems like the perfect thing to do. I can't go without moisturizer (the dry parts of my combination skin will hate me) and goodness knows I look a lot better with at least a light coverage of something on my face.

Unfortunately, most tinted moisturizers mean giving up everything I look for in a moisturizer (other than the actual moisture). Like the sunscreen (I like SPF 15 at least, as broad spectrum as I can get) and any anti-aging ingredients that I can squeeze in for daily use.

So, I was pretty happy that Philosophy released this new tinted moisturizer. Check out the sunscreen, SPF 20 with some UVA and UVB coverage. There are even some anti-aging ingredients in this formula, so I get to check a few ingredient categories off of my anti-aging checklist.

I love that rather than being a regular tube of tinted moisturizer, this is actually dispensed by a pump (1 pump is the perfect amount for most of my face by the way). The sunscreen scent is minimal. The coverage is light. It all sinks in easily and the only blending I have to do is with my fingers. I can apply this on the go. Meaning, running from my daily toothbrushing to my daughter's room while lamenting another day without my full makeup routine. For the rest of you, this is a great way to lighten up your routine for spring!


SPF 20






Philosophy's Hope in a Tinted Moisturizer

No comments

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...