OPI Releases: Serena's French Open and Shatters!

Yet more information about upcoming OPI collections that I will need to purchase.

OPI, Serena Williams, French Open, Grand Slam
Some images arrived in my inbox today from the next installment of the OPI and Serena Williams. This mini-collection will be available in May 2011 in time for the French Open. It includes the Red and White Shatters, but check out the other colors! I definitely need them both.
• Rally Pretty Pink: Shimmering sunset-pink, to be paired with Red Shatter
• Spark de Triomphe: Silver glitter, to be paired with White Shatter


From the OPI Facebook page, today this image was released showing an entire collection of shatters! To be released this May, Black, White, Red, Blue, Turquoise, & Navy are included. This means you'll have a second chance to pick up shatters you may have missed, though note that the silver shatter seen with Pirates of the Caribbean isn't included.

OPI

5 comments

  1. Can't wait to see an image of those glitters on your nails when you get them. They look great!
    I need to get the silver glitter; it is still out right?
    Also, any idea where I can find any nail 'patches' that are french manicure? OPI used to have some through Sephora, but now they are gone!
    MomsLifeMadeEasy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made a very loud gasp/squee noise when I saw this. Scared the living daylights out of my poor cat!

    SO. EXCITED.


    http://andraealynne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOH love rally pretty pink. Not keen on the pairing with red shatter though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ellery!
    I've looked all over and can't find any stickers like that any more. :( These polishes will be out in May, so we have a little while to find that silver, so pretty!

    Andraea and Karen- I know! So incredibly pretty! I especially need to have that pink (which I can't see with the red either, I think I'd prefer it with the white), but the 2 colors.... OMG so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ellery!
    I've looked all over and can't find any stickers like that any more. :( These polishes will be out in May, so we have a little while to find that silver, so pretty!

    Andraea and Karen- I know! So incredibly pretty! I especially need to have that pink (which I can't see with the red either, I think I'd prefer it with the white), but the 2 colors.... OMG so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...