Pai's Rosehip BioRegenerate: Is it Different from other Rosehips?

Pai, Rosehip BioRegenerate, bioregeneration, review, overview
Rosehip oil is something that I'm just starting to learn about, though that is likely because I'm usually excited about super scientific skin care and not paying much attention to the more natural and organic products. (I'm trying to change!)

So, what is Rosehip oil and why is it cool? The oil comes from the pressing of the seeds found within a rose hip (see the picture), which is what a flower turns into once spent. The oil is high in Vitamins A and C, in addition to fatty acids such as omega-3 and omega-6. Rosehip oil has been found to act as an emollient (moisturizer) and an anti-oxidant. There are even studies looking at it for wound healing and other illnesses, though many of these studies are inconclusive.

So, how is Pai's new Rosehip BioRegenerate different from other Rosehip oils? Rather than simply pressing the seeds, they pressed the actual rose hip as well. The result is a different rose hip oil that contains twice the fatty acids and five times the carotenoids (which have skin protective properties).

The oil doesn't really seem like an oil when you use it. It is an orange/peach color and it does smell faintly of roses. A little goes a long way, and when spread across the skin is a bit more watery than most skin care oils. It takes a minute or two to fully sink into the skin, but it does so with very little residue left behind. I've found that it feels amazing on my dry winter skin and I'm trying hard to ignore my impulse to apply it everywhere!

Pai usually has a Facebook competition every Friday. But, this week (3/21-3/25) they'll be giving away 10 bottles of Rosehip BioRegenerate each day on their Facebook page! Run over there to enter. Stay tuned for a contest for 15 Minute Beauty Fanatic readers!

Pai Skincare

2 comments

  1. This sounds amazing. I've heard a lot about how rose water is good for your skin, but it's interesting to learn about the rose hip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I'm a stylist in LA and I'm totally obsessed with your blog. I'd love if you visited my new blog for multiple posts a day on all things fashion. I just moved to California after graduating back in south with a degree in visual merchandiser. Check out what Brad, Rachel Zoe's former associate shared with me, find out my latest trend report and this months cover wars. I'd love the support. I'm following you, I hope you'll do the same. Thanks so much.

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    And don't forget to follow us on Twitter for all the latest celebrity fashion news, from an LA stylist.

    http://twitter.com/FashBoulevard

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...