Wet n Wild Eye Makeup Remover: A Fruit Scented Find?

Wet n Wild Eye Makeup Remover, review
I spotted this bottle of Wet n Wild's Eye Makeup Remover on an end cap during a recent grocery shopping trip, and I was really hopeful for this product. I'm not quite sure why I expected so much out of a product that cost me all of $1.89, though I was likely hoping for a cheap diamond in the rough that should be a cult product. Is that what I got?

Well, a little bit. This remover does take off most eye makeup pretty easily. The last 25% or so takes a few more swipes. Once all the eye makeup is off, there is a light residue left behind that easily rinses off. The product smells a bit like Hawaiian Punch to me, which I kinda love.

The only thing preventing this from becoming an amazing find is the stinging. Unless my eyes are clamped shut, I get stinging with this product. Which means with every use as I can't get all of my eye liner off without simply having my eyes gently closed at some point. So, despite the amazing price, great smell and removal capabilities, I won't be repurchasing.

Wet n Wild

1 comment

  1. I've never understood why any brand would release a product that's specifically for the eyes that causes burning.

    What's the point?

    ..though the Hawaiian Punch does sound yummy. LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...