Concealer Series: DuWop Surface Concealer

DuWop Surface Concealer, Concealer, Blogger, Blog, Review Series
I had some pretty high expectations for this concealer for some reason. Something about the lipstick-like form it comes in, I was hoping it would be highly pigmented. I also love that it is solid, and therefore won't need to go in the 3-1-1 TSA bag during travel. While it didn't live up to my expectations, it is still a nice concealer. I've put it in my purse for everyday touch-ups on the go.

Note that in the picture here it looks like there are 2 shades in 1 container, mine was 1 shade. I'm not sure why the pic is this way, but it is 1 solid color.



Consistency: Similar to lipstick, it's hard but seems to melt and swipe onto skin very easily
Blendability: Easily blended
Buildable coverage: Not as buildable as I would like. I felt like I could add a layer of concealer, but it would remove some of the product below.
Feeling on skin: Lightweight feeling
Wear: 6-8 hours
Problems with wear: No Caking or settling into fine lines
Shades Available: 6 shades are available, I used Shell which was a good match for me.


DuWop Surface Concealer

1 comment

  1. Hey I love your blog! I have one too! Come check it out!
    www.tweensbloggin4god.blogspot.com
    Thanks!
    -Angel :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...