Concealer Review Series: Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer

Concealer, Blogger, Blog, Review Series, Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer
Kat Von D's Tattoo concealer has been brought up by a few of my old Makeup Alley friends as a great full coverage concealer, so you know that I had to try it out! If anyone should know how pigmented a tattoo is and how to cover it up, I think that Kat Von D would be the one.

It turns out that if you want to fully cover a tattoo, Kat actually has a big process and the Tattoo Eraser needs to go underneath the concealer. Probably a good thing, since I'm not sure this is quite enough coverage to cover anything but the lightest of tattoos.


On it's own this concealer is a strong 4, but not the 5 I had expected.

Consistency: Liquid, it comes in a tube but does seem a little thicker than many in this form.
Blendability: Very blendable
Buildable coverage: Definitely! I found the best results by letting each layer set for a few minutes before applying more.
Feeling on skin: Lightweight
Wear: ~10-12 hours
Problems with wear: None
Shades Available: I used Light, there are 8 shades in all.

So, while it wasn't the crazy pigmented concealer that I had expected, overall I did find this to be a pretty good concealer.

Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer

No comments

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...