Lush Tiny Hands: Softer Hands in a Little Bar!


Believe it or not, that little bar is actually a moisturizing hand serum! The little bar is about the size of the palm of my hand. It's infused with Argan Oil (doesn't it seem like that ingredient is everywhere lately?) Aloe, Cocoa and Shea Butters as well. It has a vanilla/floral scent that I like but it is very subtle, so I like that even better.

The bar is very solid but feels just a little bit slippery. As you hold the bar it will melt just a little, applying the product. I've found that warming my hands a little by just washing with warm water first, does help application quite a bit.

This product won't give you the super moisturized, almost slick hands that a lot of moisturizers do. Instead, it seems to restore the moisture and make my hands just feel normal. I've tested it out with our normal home hand soap (we use Soft Soap anti-bacterial) and the stronger anti-bac stuff we use in my ICU. I literally wash my hands about 4 times an hour as a minimum now that I'm a mommy, and that number goes way up at work. My hands definitely felt better using the Tiny Hands, though I did reapply every hour or so to help combat the huge amount of washing I do.


Lush Tiny Hands

2 comments

  1. That's absolutely adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too cute and it works! I've been wanting to try Lush products for a while. I need too!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings
    http://www.herlatenightcravings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...