Fake Bake Self-Tanning Lotion=Bronzed Glow By Morning



I have to say that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this Fake Bake Self-Tanning Lotion better than any I have tried so far (and there is a long list)!  This lotion gives a color that is so authentic to a real suntan that none of my family and friends believed it was a self tanner.

There are so many features I love about this lotion:

  • No smell...seriously, it has NO tanner smell. Might smell slightly like maple syrup, but that's not a bad thing!

  • Applies very smoothly.  You can see it as you apply it (so you can rub away lines), and it soaks in rapidly without dark patches.

  • It can be layered for a gradual increase in intensity.

  • It should be applied overnight (suggested in directions) so you are glowing by morning.

  • It DOES NOT fade away in splotchy patches like others I have tried.  Instead, it fades away gradually.

  • Blends in well with areas I decided not to tan (face, hands, feet).


I highly recommend this tanner.  Would be great for the night before your wedding, or an impromptu trip to the beach.

Fake Bake also has other self-tanners such as tanning gels, airbrush sprays, and skinny tanner (which diminishes the look of cellulite while you tan).  Hopefully I'll get a chance to try these out too and give you the scoop!


Today's post has been brought to us by my cousin Ellery from Mom's Life Made Easy. I've conned her into trying out all of the sunless tanners this year since I've embraced the pale. Ellery is a busy mommy of 3 little ones under the age of 5, but somehow manages to always look amazing!

4 comments

  1. Sounds really great.. I actually was checking out their web site last night!! I might have to give this a try soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a 20% off coupon for Ulta so I'm gonna go pick this up today.. sounds great, hope I get the same results! The one I'm using now has so much shimmer in it, it's ridiculous. It also recommends putting it on before bed but then my sheets get covered in shimmer and I wake up crazy sparkly all over, even my face. Can't wait to try this ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try something from Fake Bake as I can't get my hands on St. Moriz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to try this.. I've never tried a fake tanner out of fear but I've heard good things about this one!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...