Talent, A New YouTube Series


Talent is a new on-line show from the producers of Gossip Girl and Pretty Little Liars, and follows Harper, an aspiring singer from a small town, as she tries to make her dreams come true in LA. The first episode is above, and I have to say that I was pretty impressed. I'm not sure why they didn't put it on tv (perfect for the CW I think), but I do like that the episodes are short and free on YouTube!

To celebrate the launch of the show P&G has offered to give away baskets of P&G beauty products that the stars of Talent use in the show! Simply enter below. One entry per person please, open to those in the United States. You have until 5/15, 9 pm EST to enter. Good luck!

Update: Thanks to everyone that entered! Random.org picked #10 to win, check your email to see if that was you!



The prize is provided by P&G

No comments

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...