Concealer Series: Estée Lauder's Double Wear

Concealer, Blogger, Blog, Review Series, Estée Lauder Double Wear
I've heard from many friends and family that this concealer is amazing. It is one of those concealers that pops up frequently in reader's choice awards (like the ones over on Total Beauty). After finally trying it out myself, I can understand all of the hype!



Consistency: Liquid, comes in a tube with a sponge tipped applicator
Blendability: Very blendable. I swear it should be labelled HD.
Buildable coverage: Yes
Feeling on skin: Lightweight feeling
Wear: >12 hours
Problems with wear: None
Shades Available: 6 shades in a pretty wide range of skin tones, I used Light.

Estée Lauder Double Wear Concealer

5 comments

  1. Thanks for the review! I want to try this. =)

    -Dinah
    dgsbeauty.com

    *Check out my giveaway:
    http://www.dgsbeauty.com/2011/06/dgsbeautys-100-followers-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you apply this if you want to use it under the eyes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm...can it compete with my UD 24/7 concealer stick in covering my dark circles? If so, I am sold! I want something that I can use faster and which does not have that horrible sharpening issue where I lose half the stick!
    Ellery
    www.MomsLifeMadeEasy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. We just recently started using this on brides...it's amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Phyrra- I just dot it under my eye and spread with a fingertip.

    Ellery- I think so! It does a great job under the eyes.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...