Hello Fox 17 Viewers!

So, I've kind of hinted over the last few weeks that something was up, and as you're reading this it is on. Live. Yes. I'm on TV, Fox 17 in Grand Rapids. While I don't live there currently (I'm on the other side of the state), I did grow up west of Grand Rapids, in Spring Lake. Which means I have spent more than my fair share of time on the beach and I was the girl that made fudge in the candy store on the boardwalk during high school. So, I'm really a West Michigan girl at heart!

Today on Fox 17, I'm featuring July 4th Beauty items. I've published more in depth reviews of each product below. I'll add a video of my appearance as well when it is available.

2 comments

  1. That's crazy, I live in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Most bloggers I follow on Blogger are from California, Canada, or the UK. Small World. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...