Concealer Series: It Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye Concealer

I fully admit to being a tad bit burnt out on testing new concealers for a while, hence they went away for a few weeks. Then I got a package of goodies from a brand new to me, It Cosmetics. This amazing concealer was included (as well as a ton of other stuff that I loved), and I can't stop reaching for it!

The formula includes Vitamins A, C and E, which act as anti-oxidants as well as Vitamin K to help fight under-eye circles. It says that the formula is also waterproof, though I did not test this out.



Consistency: It comes in a tube, but is a bit thicker than most concealers packaged this way.
Blendability: Very blendable, but it does set up in about 30 seconds so work fast!
Buildable coverage: Yes
Feeling on skin: Lightweight
Wear: 10-12 hours
Problems with wear: Caking when too much is used. 1-2 coats and I avoid this issue
Shades Available: 4 shades, I used Light.

It Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye Concealer

3 comments

  1. So, how does this one compare to the Urban Decay 24/7? I love the coverage, but HATE the soft stick applicator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love IT cosmetics! You should try out there eyebrow pencils. The pencil works so well it lasts well into the night after applying in the morning and the color choices are very natural looking

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been using this for 6 months and it's the only thing that covers my under eye circles! I definitely recommend using small amounts and dabbing to apply using your ring fingers. Apply in 2 light layers, but wait about a minute in between. My only complaint: it seems a little greasy and so I have to set it with some powder.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...